Making Faces With The Simpsons: A Book of Masks
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
(Redirected from Making Faces With The Simpsons)
| Making Faces With The Simpsons: A Book of Masks
| Book Information
Making Faces With The Simpsons: A Book of Masks is a book where the reader can cut out masks of fifteen characters from The Simpsons.
Are you ready for a Simpsons-Style Face-Lift?
- Yarn, strings, or that elastic from you dad's old underwear
- Tape, if you knots aren't the greatest.
- Cut out the mask along the dotted lines.
- Cut two pieces of yarn, string, or elastic, each about ten to twelve inches long.
- Punch out the small holes on each side of the mask. Run one piece of string through one of the holes. Tie a couple of knots at the end and make them large enough so the string won't slip back through the hole. You can also stick a samll piece fo tape over the knot to hold it in place.
- Do the same thing through the other hole with the other piece of string.
- Punch out the two larger rectangular holes in the mask (So you can see the weird looks you get from people around you).
- Place the mask over your face and tie the strings behind your head so that the mask fits snugly (but not too tightly).