Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
| Fudd Beer
| Food/Drink Information
HistoryHomer first tried Fudd when he visited The Beer -N- Brawl in Spittle County (the bar where he discovered Lurleen Lumpkin). Homer first asked for a Duff, but settled for a Fudd when the bartender told him that was all the bar served. When Homer later tried to order a Fudd at Moe's Tavern, Moe said he thought Fudd had been banned "after all those hillbillies went blind".
Fudd Beer has a variant called "Fudd Dry".
Behind the Laughter
Fudd Beer is an obvious play on Duff Beer, being intentionally spelled with the consonants swapped.
- Episode – "Colonel Homer"
- Episode – "Lemon of Troy"
- Episode – "Homer's Phobia"
- Episode – "Midnight Towboy"
- Episode – "Livin La Pura Vida" (logo)
- Comic story – The Heist Before Christmas