Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
- The episode name is likely a reference to "Working Man" by Rush.
- The sub-plot of the episode is a parody of Amélie, where Lisa does little things to make people happy.
- Old Jewish man mentions Apple TV.
- When Julio says that all top tupperware sellers are drag queens, the following links appear:
- In the floorboards is the creature from The Shape of Water, holding an Academy Award. The film won several awards during the 90th Academy Awards.
- French posters in Lisa's room include: Zazie dans le Métro, Les Vacances de Monsieur Hulot, Amélie, Les Triplettes de Belleville, Les Quatre Cents Coups and Les Parapluies de Cherbourg.
- The narrator calls Gil Gunderson "Springfield's Pepé Le Pew, minus the charm".
- The name of the drag club Draggle Rock is a reference to Fraggle Rock.
- Skinner says "Bazinga!", Sheldon Cooper's catchphrase in The Big Bang Theory. The narrator then mentioned Young Sheldon.
- Barbra Streisman's name is a reference to Barbra Streisand.
- Fiona Adams Apple's name is a reference to Fiona Apple.
- Queen Chante mentions Eddie Murphy.
- The song "Glamazon" performed by Queen Chante is a parody of "Glamazon" from RuPaul's album of the same name.
- Homer says that he's living off Marge like "Mr. Meryl Streep", Don Gummer.
- In Homer's apology to Marge, he says that he's now accepted that there are several different actors who play Batman.
- The song at the end, when Homer reveals becoming a drag queen to apologize to Marge, the song that plays is Sylvester's "You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real)".
- The episode was dedicated to Stan Lee who passed away on November 12nd, six days before this episode aired.