Much Apu About Something/Quotes
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
"Much Apu About Something"
- Jay: [To Apu] That's exactly what I'm talking to you about. You're my uncle and I love you, but you're a stereotype, man. Take a penny, leave a penny. I'm Indian, I do yoga. Why don't you go back to the Temple of Doom, Dr. Jones!
- Apu: This stereotype will no longer be a troublesome potato in your spicy vindaloo!
- Jay: I was kind of a douchewheel.
- Apu: Even your way of apologizing offends me.
- Lisa: Bart, wait! I like the new you. Listen, before you flip those circuit breakers, look deep in your sister's eyes and tell me what you see.
- Bart: I see love.
- Lisa: Unconditional love.
- Bart: Which means I can so whatever I want!
- Lisa: D'oh!
- Mayor Quimby: Springfield has more handicapped parking spots for fat guys than any other non-Chicago city
- Apu: [reads a Playdude magazine] Before I die, I would like to know just what is in these nudie magazines.
- Sanjay: What is it, brother?
- Apu: An interview with... Jim Gaffigan.
- Apu: Quick & Fresh? Who spells "quick" with a "Q"?
- Marge: Oh, Apu, it's good to see you doing so well. I know you can't turn your head, but you've got a great view.
- Marge: Oh! Are you okay?
- Homer: Marge, he's got nine lives.
- Apu: I am a Hindu, sir, not a cat. I have infinite lives during some of which I may be a cat. In those I do have nine.