How Lisa Got Her Marge Back/Quotes
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
"How Lisa Got Her Marge Back"
- [Bart prepares his money-pulling prank]
- Bart: [sees Moleman] Ah, my first sucker!
- Moleman: Oh, a dollar. Now I can have lunch!
- [tries to grab the bill but his glasses fall, and he sees perfectly]
- Moleman: Hmm?! It's a trick! I never needed these.
- [Moleman throws his glasses and walks away.]
- Cletus: Oh, lookie here, it's the old fishing line on a dollar bill prank. Man, even a backwoods, no account, inbred, lead-paint-eating, kerosene-huffing, roadkill-chomping, uh... what was my point? [walks away]
- Kirk: [to Luann] That is a practical joke, Luann. Which is too bad, because I desperately need that dollar. Yeah, I could also use the fishing line to get some dinner.
- Luann: Bart, if Milhouse is hiding with you, tell him he has to shop for school clothes.
- [Milhouse comes out from behind the bushes]
- Milhouse: Yay!! School clothes!
- Bart: [to Homer, who's watching football] Dad, I'm worried. No one is falling for my pranks anymore!
- Homer: Son, I know this seems like the biggest disappointment of your life, but trust me, there are going to be so many more. What you've got to remember is... Oh my God, 13 men in the field! Review it, review it, review it! Yes!! Play stands!
- Lisa: Mom, I've been working on a new solo jazz piece.
- Marge: [groans] Can I hear it?
- [Lisa starts playing her jazz solo]
- Homer: Oh, I'd love to stay and listen, but I'm late for work!
- [leaves and comes back with Snowball II]
- Homer: Here's another super-fan to hear you lay down your licks!
- [leaves, comes back, puts glasses on Snowball II and then leaves again]