Halloween of Horror/Quotes
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
- Homer: I don't want to be rude, but you losers should go suck somewhere else.
- Homer: [to Lisa] Honey, I'm your dad. I've lied to you more times than there are stars in the sky but I gotta be straight — this is real. But you can't let fear shut down your brain because between the two of us you've got the only good one.
- Robbers: Sooner or later, you're going to have to buy Thanksgiving decorations, and we'll be waiting for you by the Indian corn!
- Homer: How can you reject a holiday where you can serve candy from a salad bowl?
- Robber: Give me a hit of that fog machine! We got a fat man to beat on.
- Ned Flanders: Halloween at The Simpsons! What a classic tradition. Are you heading up to the treehouse to tell 3 horrifying tales?
- Homer: I'm the Mozart of Halloween decorations and tonight is the Super Bowl!