Bart Simpson: Son of Homer
- This article is about the comic compilation. For the comic issue Bart Simpson Comics #1, which was subtitled "Son of Homer", see Bart Simpson 1.
| Bart Simpson: Son of Homer
| Book Information
Bart Simpson: Son of Homer is a compilation of Bart Simpson comic stories, first released on April 28, 2009. The book collects stories from issues 29, 30, 31, 32 and 33. It includes two Angry Dad comic strips and one Worker & Parasite strip.
He's been big, bad, bratty, beefy, bouncy, beastly, brilliant (not to mention boastful, brazen, boisterous, brash, and downright bamboozling), but when it comes down to it—Bart Simpson is the Son of Homer! Join the chip off the ol' block in several new adventures as he makes Springfield safe from criminals; starts his own radio talk show; goes on a one man campaign against the new reading craze in Springfield; takes a one-way train trip to disaster; wins a shopping spree at Krusty's toy store; and much, much more. Filled with a truckload of comics that really pack a punch, this latest collection of Bart's amazing madcap fun will leave you quaking with laughter!
- Rooftop Repair
- Bart Cops Out
- If You Can't Wiggum, Join 'Em!
- The Book That Ate Springfield!
- The Secret Life of Bart Simpson
- The Great Train Wreck
- Digging a Hole
- Spree for All
- Handy Pop Culture Quotes for All Occasions!
- Shopping for School Supplies the Bart Simpson Way!
- The Disappearing Duchess!
- Presenting Eastern Europe's Favorite Cartoon Cat and Mouse Team: Worker and Parasite!
- Hog Tied
- Clone Alone
- Baby Got Back (at Burns)
- Fort Knocks
- The Uter Bomber