- This article is about the TV show. For the character, see Angry Dad (character). For the short film, see Angry Dad: The Movie (film).
| Angry Dad
| TV Show Information
Angry Dad is a fictional comic turned Internet series created by Bart Simpson. It is about Angry Dad, a character who does stupid things and gets angry—based on Homer's real-life rages. When Lisa accused Bart of simply basing Angry Dad on Homer (and, by implication, accusing him of lacking creativity), Bart denied it and said that Angry Dad was a composite character: "Your (Lisa's) dad, my dad, a little of Maggie's dad."
At one point, Homer tried to give up rage, and Bart quickly realized that would eliminate his source of material, as Angry Dad was largely inspired by Homer's tantrums. To save the cartoon, Bart built an elaborate trap to make Homer mad. Soon after that, though, Bart learned that BetterThanTV.com had gone out of business and no more Angry Dad episodes were being produced, making the trap pointless. Bart then hurried home to try to stop Homer from falling into the trap, but it was too late: Homer had already fallen for the trap, gotten provoked into an extreme rage, and then gone on an angry rampage all over Springfield. Happily, it worked out for the best as Dr. Hibbert discovered that Homer's rages were actually beneficial for his health.
These are the episodes of "Angry Dad".
- Angry Dad: Episode 1
- Angry Dad: Episode 2
- Angry Dad: Episode 3
- Angry Dad: Episode 4
- Angry Dad: The Movie (actually a short film)
- Comic story – Rooftop Repair
- Comic story – Angry Dad: Wreck the Halls
- Comic story – Angry Dad: Resolution Disillusion
- Comic story – Digging a Hole
- Comic story – Angry Dad in Trimming the Hedges
- Comic story – Angry Dad (Shovels the Driveway)
- Comic story – Angry Kid in Stupid Kite (as Angry Kid)
- Comic story – Angry Dad: The Wrong Stuff