The Simpsons: Homer for the Holidays
- For the comic story, see Homer for the Holidays.
| The Simpsons: Homer for the Holidays
| Book Information
The Simpsons: Homer for the Holidays is an 146-paged comic collection book, which was released on October 2010.
'Tis the season for a holly jolly jubilee of winter wonderment from Matt Groening, the naughty but nice creator of "The Simpsons". Join in the frosty fun and prepare to be wassailed with letters to Santa, hot cider, Christmas angels, Hanukkah gifts, New Year's resolutions, one-eyed snowmen, snowboarder lingo, red-nosed rein-dogs, ill-conceived Christmas specials, and half-baked holiday hibernation diets. Glad tidings of great joy, it's...
- Christmas Eve on Evergreen Terrace
- Springfield's Letters to Santa
- Not a (Green, Slimy) Creature Was Stirring
- Here We Come A-Filking!
- Brave Bart
- Kwik-E-Mart Holiday Savings Circular
- Christmas Eve on Mammon Street
- The Christmas That Lasted Forever!
- Angry Dad (Shovels the Driveway)
- The Gift of the Maccabees!
- Otto's Gnarly Snowboarder's Glossary
- Holiday Entertainment TV Listings
- Hot Cider in the City
- Christmas Eve at Casa Szyslak
- Snow Falling on Cheaters
- Yes, Flanders, There is a Santa Claus
- Christmas Eve at Maison Derrière
- Itchy & Scratchy's Holiday Wonderland!
- Homer's New Year's Resolutions
- From King Toot's Holiday Album Bargain Bin!
- Ralph vs. the Wild
- Hanukkah at Schtickfair
- Homer's Last-Minute Gift List
- That's SO glavin!
- Hibernatin' Homer