Simpsons Comics Big Bonanza
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
| Simpsons Comics Big Bonanza
| Book Information
- "It's time for the latest roundup of bronco-busting, chaps-chafing, sun-setting Simpsons Comics! First, you'll witness the newest tax evading scheme of Krusty the Clown -- forming his own country! But how long will it take before the clown who would be king winds up with a pie in his face?! Then, prepare yourself for a battle royale with cheese as Homer J. throws his fat into the ring in a quest to become a world-class professional wrestling champion, but he dares not confront his two greatest fears, telling Marge and eating dinner with Patty and Selma. Next, everyone at the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant is out of a job when Mr. Burns replaces them all with Waylon Smithers - 300 hundred of them, him or something like that, and if that isn't enough, it isn't long before these Smitherses are at each others throats, throwing the plant into chaos as each vies to be the object of Burns' affections. Can the one, true Smithers save the plant before it's torn apart by his neatly dressed, gene-spliced brethren? Finally, Homer thinks he is Radioactive Man after contracting a nasty case of amnesia en route to a costume party. This fusion delusion leads to confusion and forced seclusion in Springfield's foremost mental institution! It's all here - near death, treason, cloning, mental illness, cartoon super villains, eye-gougings, nuclear disaster, science run amuck, and lots of salami. Need we say more?!"
- Flanders' Big Score
- Let's Get Ready to Bumble!
- Maggie Simpson: Bringing Down Baby
- Otto's Top Forty
- Bart and Milhouse: Bore Us-The Movie-Gruel
- Lisa's Dream House
- Radioactive Homer
- The Official Bongo Comics Convention Survival Guide