Bart Simpson's Treehouse of Horror: Spine-Tingling Spooktacular
| Bart Simpson's Treehouse of Horror: Spine-Tingling Spooktacular
| Book Information
Bart Simpson's Treehouse of Horror: Spine-Tingling Spooktacular is a comic reprint of Bart Simpson's Treehouse of Horror, first released on September 18, 2001. It collects issues 4-6. The cover and contents page contain illustrations of various characters from the Treehouse of Horror episodes.
Matt Groening, the creator of televisions's longest-running animated series, The Simpsons, serves up another tantalizingly tasty tome of terror that will rattle your funny bones. Get ready for more wacky and whimsical weirdness: crazed Christmas trees, tattooed circus freaks, school dances, flying monkeys, intergalactic rebellion, teenage acne, and vegetarian chili- from the morbid to the mundane, the cryptkeeper of comedy tells tales of heart-pounding hilarity guaranteed to leave you in stitches!
- Introduction by Kang and Kodos
- A Guided Tour of Marge's Halloween Hair
- The Illustrative Man
- The History of Halloween
- Bart and Lisa's Guide to Childhood Fears
- Kang and Kodos' Survival-Oriented Escapades!
- The Prospector's Revenge
- Metamorph Simpsons
- Rigel Four, Springfield Zero
- Nelson Muntz's Trail of Tricks
- Comic Book Guy's 101 Putdowns for the Supernatural
- Homer's Favorite Halloween Carols
- I Faced Tahn-Enn-Bahm, The Christmas Tree From Another World
- More of Homer's Halloween Carols
- Monty Kills a Mummy
- Apu on Rigel 7
- Friendly Friendly Friends
- Bart's Trick-or-Treating Safari
- Ralph Wiggum's Trail of Treats
- Young Frinkenstein
- Xt'tapalatakettle's Day
- Sideshow Bob's Prison Time Amusement Page
- Bart Simpson's Ultimate Creepnight Tree Fort Festa-Palooza
- Dark Lisa
- Cover Gallery
As with the previous book, mock advertisements parodying various television shows and featuring Kang and Kodos are strewn throughout.