Simpsons Comics Extravaganza
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
| Simpsons Comics Extravaganza
| Book Information
- "Featuring all the classic 'Simpsons' characters you've grown to love, this collection includes some of the funniest exploits from Springfield's first family. First, the citizens of Springfield are panic-stricken, the mayor of Springfield is outraged, and the police of Springfield are down at the donut shop (as usual) as a terrifying cholesterol-filled creature terrorizes the city! Beware of the Amazing Colossal Homer! Then, sick and tired of a few hooligans spoiling the learning experience for everyone, Principal Skinner sends the baddest of the bad boys, including Bart Simpson, to a special delinquency-prevention program at Springfield State Prison. But for Bart, the scariest part of prison life is his cellmate... Sideshow Bob! And what fiendish criminal mastermind would steal the school's beloved mascot? It's elementary that Lisa Simpson is on the case searching for clues and coercing confessions to unmask the culprit. Then when a mysterious malady strikes the Springfield Elementary School teacher's lounge, Bart and Lisa are saddled with substitute teachers, but for some strange reason Bart's new teacher thinks Bart is a genius, while Lisa's teacher thinks she's an underachiever! Collecting the remarkable first four issues of Simpsons Comics, brought to you by the Bongo Comics Group, a small but overachieving band of merry artists, designers, lawyers and publicists, it's wonderful fun and educational satire in a package of your dream entertainment experience. As Bart might say, "We're proud of these comics, man." As Lisa might say, "Damn, they're good." And as Marge might say, "I don't want you sitting up in that tree house all day reading comic books! You'll ruin your eyes!""
- Welcome to Simpson Comics Extravaganza, Man!
- Bart's Bottom 40
- The Amazing Colossal Homer
- Bart Simpson's Creepy Crawly Tales: "The Collector"
- Patty & Selma's Fascinatin' Fashions!
- Cool Hand Bart
- Patty & Selma's Ill-Fated Romance: My Sister, My Homewrecker!
- So You Are Wanting to Start a Small Business!
- The Perplexing Puzzle of the Springfield Puma
- Krusty, Agent of K.L.O.W.N.
- Barney's Bowl-A-Rama and Coffee Shop
- It's in the Cards
- The Gnarly Adventures of Busman