Simpsons Comics Belly Buster
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
| Simpsons Comics Belly Buster
| Book Information
- "There will be standing room only for Matt Groening's newest Simpsons Comics collection of comedy classics. This big, bulky, boffo book will have you bemused, boggled, and beside yourself with belly laughs. Join 'Our Favourite Family' as: Lisa joins a babysitter's union only to uncover an insidious plot against the youth of Springfield; Homer 'steals' Ned Flanders's swimming pool, leading to a full–scale siege on Evergreen Terrace; the whole family's Thanksgiving is threatened by Bart's greed, Lisa's protests and Homer's run–in with crazed, butter–fed turkeys; Lisa explores the subterranean catacombs under Springfield Elementary School; Grampa's ownership of a WWII tank hurtles Springfield towards the brink of destruction; Homer and Moe's other regular customers open a rival bar; Maggie gets a bedroom remodel Homer–style; and Mr Burns's loyal lackey, Waylon Smithers, turns out to be the royal ruler . of Sweden! You will be rolling in the aisles with this side–splitting, knee–slapping, stand–up comic collection, also known as the biggest, burstingest, book yet from Bongo. It will bust a gut!*
- Bongo Comics is not responsible for anyone who actually "busts a gut" in the reading and/or ingesting of this otherwise enjoyable edition of Simpsons Comics."
- Maggie Come Home
- Lisa Simpson, Storeroom Raider
- What Would Possibly Happen If Cletus Went to College?
- Bart and Lisa and Marge and Homer and Maggie (to a Lesser Extent) vs. Thanksgiving
- The Beer Boys
- Around Town with Ned Flanders
- Fork It Over
- Tanks for Nothing
- Homer vs. the Wallpaper
- Picture Perfect
- Siege on Evergreen Terrace
- Duff Daddy!
- Ned Flanders: Blind Luck
- The Yes-Man Who Would Be King