Krusty the Clown (episode)/Quotes
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
- Lisa: Dad, you were born to recap TV at a fourth-grade level.
- Google-Disney CEO: You see, if people subscribe but don't watch, then we don't actually have to make the shows. We just need viewers to believe they can watch them.
- Homer: Fake shows? But what if people try to see them?
- Google-Disney CEO: They won't, because recappers like you will give those shows a B-minus.
- Homer: No one ever watches a B-minus.
- Krusty the Clown: Like my show!
- Homer: Why? Is it season four again?
- [after Homer recaps the snuggling with Marge]
- Marge: And don't you dare give me a letter grade.
- Homer: Okay, I'll just let this be... minus.