The Girl on the Bus/Quotes
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
- Lisa: Wait a minute... this is gonna end badly, isn't it?
- Sam: That's just what I was thinking.
- Lisa: We have so much in common.
- Lisa: Okay, that's it. I've been piling lie upon lie like a bad French farce. [French accent] So what is one more? [French chuckle] Wah, wah, waah.
- Ralph: You were sleeping like teacher.
- Lisa: Oh, Ralph. I'm deceiving all the people I love, and it's so exciting.
- Ralph: Lies are like stars... they always come out.
- Lisa: Oh, my God, that's really profound.
- Ralph: I have five face holes.
- Lisa: I'm sorry, I didn't want to hurt you guys, I really didn't, but once I started lying, I just couldn't stop. It's like an addiction.
- Homer: [drinks a Duff Beer] I have no idea what that's like. [drinks another Duff Beer]
- Homer: Lisa, I understand that this family isn't perfect. Your mom has her flaws, but there are a lot of people who really like her.
- Lisa: Mom's not the problem.
- Homer: [Gasps Softly] So, it's Maggie. I know she can't speak. She's just a little S-L-O.
- Marge: It's all of us, Homer. She's embarrassed by all of us.