| State Information
- "Why do we live in a town where the smartest have no power and the stupidest run everything? Maybe I should just move back to Alabama."
- ―Dr. Hibbert[src]
Alabama is a state located in the USA. Its capital city is Montgomery.
One of the stores at the Springfield Mall is called Sweet Home Alabama.
A boy from Mobile, Alabama entered a competition to win a trip to Washington, D.C., with his entry "The American Non-Voter". Alabama was also seen on a map of states.
A person who competed with Homer to apply for a job at the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant is from Alabama chapter of Alpha Tau.
When Homer was trying to teach Apu about America, he showed him a map with all of the states in America diplayed on it.
After getting run out of Florida, the Simpsons were trying to decide on where to go for there next vacation. They were looking at a map of the US that had most of the states crossed out, which were apparently all the states that the Simpsons were no longer allowed to enter.
When Sideshow Bob was trying to decide on a place to live, Alabama is seen on the globe he holds.
At Springfield Elementary School, there was a map of the states next to Nelson.
|This article or section is incomplete.
- Episode – "Blood Feud" (name seen)
- Episode – "Mr. Lisa Goes to Washington"
- Episode – "I Married Marge" (mentioned)
- Episode – "Much Apu About Nothing" (seen on a map)
- Episode – "They Saved Lisa's Brain" (mentioned)
- Episode – "Kill the Alligator and Run" (seen on a map)
- Episode – "The Italian Bob" (seen on a globe)
- Episode – "The Spy Who Learned Me" (seen on a map)
- Episode – "The Princess Guide" (seen on map)
- Book – Bart Simpson's Guide to Life (seen on a map)