| New Mexico
| State Information
New Mexico is one of the 50 states in the US. Its capital city is Santa Fe.
In Bart's math problem, a local train left Phoenix, bound for Santa Fe. An express train left Santa Fe bound for Phoenix.
The Springfield Isotopes were once planning to move to Albuquerque, but their plan was foiled by Homer.
After getting run out of Florida, the Simpson family were trying to decide on where to go for their next vacation. They looked at a map of the US that had most of the states crossed out, which were apparently all the states that the Simpsons were no longer allowed to enter.
Grampa once told Bart and Lisa a story about how the tradition of putting up Christmas lights was supposedly started by two stranded aliens in Roswell, New Mexico.
|This article or section is incomplete.
- Episode – "Bart the Genius" (Santa Fe, dream)
- Episode – "Boy-Scoutz 'n the Hood" (mentioned)
- Episode – "Hungry, Hungry Homer"
- Episode – "Kill the Alligator and Run" (seen on map)
- Episode – "Homer vs. Dignity" (mentioned)
- Episode – "The Princess Guide" (seen on map)
- Comic story – Grampa's Christmas Origins: Christmas Lights
- Book – Bart Simpson's Guide to Life (seen on map)