| State Information
After escaping Springfield during Trappuccino, the Simpson family move to Alaska, driving there on a truck they won in a motorcycle game. Homer already set up a plan to moving the entire family to Alaska in case anything forces the entire family to leave Springfield, and so carried a large poster of Alaska in his wallet. A checkpoint guard gives Homer $1000 as an excuse for oil companies to ravage the Alaskan countryside. The Medicine Woman resides in Alaska, though she has been seen in Canada.
An episode of Man vs. Beast vs. Food was recorded in Alaska and Marge was there to try and stop Krusty from filming the show but she failed because Homer competed in the contest during their conversation.
Monroe family have a book from Alaska.
- Episode – "Fear of Flying" (mentioned)
- Episode – "Kill the Alligator and Run" (seen on a map)
- – The Simpsons Movie
- Episode – "The Burns and the Bees" (mentioned)
- Episode – "The Girl on the Bus" (name seen)
- Comic story – Man vs. Beast vs. Food
- Book – Bart Simpson's Guide to Life (seen on map)