MyTube is a website that allows people to post and watch videos.
While checking his email, Viktor finds an email from his brother which contained a MyTube video titled "Auto-Tune Disaster Victim". The mob boss watched the video with one of his fellow mobsters. The video showed a woman standing near a destroyed gas station and talking about her lost cat, which she presumes is dead. While watching the video, Viktor found another video which showed Wayne Slater attacking Mr. Burns. Viktor recognizes Wayne as being the one who killed his wife, and he decides to go to Springfield to kill Wayne, right after he finishes watching the video.
Someone with the username email@example.com commented on a video: You gave my son nightmares!!!. The video he watched had 84,323,261 likes and 1 dislike.
A video of B.R.A. Burning Protest was uploaded to MyTube.
List of videos
Behind the Laughter
- MyTube is an obvious parody of popular video hosting site, YouTube.
- The unnamed mobster suggests Viktor give the video of Wayne zero stars. YouTube itself no longer uses star ratings.
- The disaster victim video has 15,608 views and is 14 seconds long.
- Viktor doesn't have an account on the website but is able to upload videos.
- This may lead to a "You need to create an account"-type page.
- The actual YouTube has this button as well, but it leads to the login page.