Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
| Song Information
- Someday you'll thank me for this, son.
- Not bloody likely.
- No, it's true.
- You know, when I was a boy.
- I really wanted a catcher's mitt,
- but my dad wouldn't get it for me.
- So I held my breath until I passed out
- and banged my head on the coffee table.
- The doctor thought
- I might have brain damage.
- Dad, what's the point of this story?
- I like stories.
- Can I please
- go to the movie?
- I know my punishment might seem
- a little harsh, but I can't go back on it.
- You're welcome to watch
- anything you want on TV.
- TV sucks.
Behind the Laughter
It's the twenty-sixth track on the album Songs in the Key of Springfield.