Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
- President Kennedy: Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country.
- Bart: Doesn't sound like any president I know.
- Bart: Nothing good ever comes from trying.
- Nelson: Oh. I give up. If you find Bart, give me his lunch money.
- Milhouse: Well, I'm never giving up.
- Nelson: Why not?
- Milhouse: Because searching forever is much easier than me finding a new friend.
- [Milhouse starts leaving]
- Nelson: I could be your new friend.
- [Milhouse stops]
- Milhouse: What was that?
- Nelson: Nothing.
- Kent Brockman: With 78% of the search area reporting, Channel Six is now projecting that Bart Simpson is dead. That's right. Self-proclaimed underachiever Bart Simpson, dead at the age of ten. Now let's look at the districts where he's deadest.
- Sideshow Bob: Lord, why do you kill things that I want to kill? Take me now, vile rake!
- Shaq: You're scaring me. I don't have any money.
- Homer: [to Abe; in the woods] You can't die here! You have to die in a nursing home where your body falls apart while you burn through your savings until you're a worthless vegetable. You know, with dignity.