No Good Read Goes Unpunished/Quotes
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
"No Good Read Goes Unpunished"
- Lisa: Something that started decades ago and was applauded and inoffensive is now politically incorrect... What can you do?
- [scene pans to a photo of Apu]
- Marge: Some things will be handled at a later date.
- Lisa: If at all.
- Bart: Hey, I'm doing something educational.
- Marge: Educational, my foot! I saw pixels.
- Bart: It's TunnelCraft. A simulated world, where you explore, mine resources, and work with friends to build replicas of real buildings.
- Marge: Can you die in it?
- Bart: Yes.
- Marge: It's a video game.
- [In a book store]
- Homer: [reads book title] Man-killing Snakes of the Amazon.
- Book Store Owner: Sir, never say "Amazon" in a book store!