Twitter is a social networking website.
Homer Simpson didn't know what Twitter was and had no desire to find out, but he wanted Bart Simpson to tweet about everything he did. Krusty mentioned Twitter when he was told everyone looked things up on Wikipedia when they didn't understand his references. Jonathan Frink mentioned that Bart tweeted about Homer's bed wetting problems then Krusty re-tweeted it. Homer was shown to have tweeted a joke about stickers on apples. When Elijah Hooper became the new reverend, a church marquee contained a reference to the site. When Homer started to look for a missing Bart at Moe's Tavern, he told Marge to tweet him if he turns up.
Behind the Laughter
Twitter is a real website.
- Homer Simpson has an official Twitter account on twitter.com/homerjsimpson
- Comic Book Guy has an official Twitter account on twitter.com/comicbookguy
- Comic story – I Screwed Up Big-Time and Unleashed the Glavin on an Unsuspecting World! ...I Totally Saved the Earth's Butt and Made the Glavin Cry Like a Little Wuss! (mentioned)
- Comic story – Mutiny on the Barty (mentioned)
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out (mentioned)
- – "The Simpsons Guy" (mentioned)
|HomerJSimpson • ComicBookGuy|
|The Simpsons Homer Tweet Mousepad • The Simpsons Homer Tweet Mug|