Sleeping with the Enemy/Quotes
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
"Sleeping with the Enemy"
- [Marge in Bowling Ally with Nelson.]
- Marge: Sometimes I think he's more interested in his Itchy and Mitchy cartoons than me.
- [Bart and Lisa go home and witnesses Marge hugging Nelson.]
- Bart: My Mother... My bully... My God.
- [Marge open the door and meet Mrs. Muntz.]
- Mrs. Muntz: Self Respect. No wonder he came home with his vest all buttoned like he was somebody. [underwear falls]
- Marge: Go home to your son, Mrs Muntz, and try not to have intercourse on the way.
- [Sherri giggles as Lisa reaches down to pick a rock.]
- Lisa: What?
- Sherri: Nothing.
- [Lisa reaches down to pick a rock Sherri giggles.]
- Sherri, Terri and Janey: [singing] Lisa has a big butt. Lisa has a big butt.
- Lisa: Shut up, I do not!
- Sherri: Oh no, don't make Lisa mad.
- Terri: She might crush us all with her giant butt
- Willie: [attempts to defend Lisa] Shut up you, stop teasing the big bottomed lass.