Fat Man and Little Boy/Quotes
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
"Fat Man and Little Boy"
- Lisa and Janey: [singing and rhyming] Miss Lucy had a steamboat, the steamboat had a bell. Miss Lucy went to Heaven and the steamboat went to...
- Homer: [gasps]
- Lisa and Janey: Hello operator, get me number 9, and if you disconnect me, I'll chop off your be...
- Homer: [more gasps]
- Lisa and Janey: -hind the 'frigerator, there was a piece of glass, Miss Lucy sat upon it and it cut her big, fat...
- Homer: [gasps, then passes out]
- Lisa and Janey: Ask me no more questions, I'll tell you no more...
- [Lisa gets hit by a spitball.]
- Lisa: Ow! Spitballs!
- Homer: You give my son what he deserves, or I'll knock you on your delightfully offbeat ass!
- Goose: Ah, I must warn you, Sir, I was a Green Beret in Vietnam. The things I saw there are what made me - CRAAAAAAZYYYYY!