New Kids on the Blecch/Quotes
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
"New Kids on the Blecch"
- Homer: Marge, after a lot of thought, I've decided to run the Springfield Marathon.
- Marge: Oh, please. You get exhausted watching The Twilight Zone marathon! I'm a regular Billy Crystal.
- Bart: [sarcastic] You got that right.
- Lisa: Well, Dad, I think running's good exercise—it adds years to your life.
- Homer: Stay out of this, Lisa. Marge, I've made up my mind. I'll do your job for a day, and you do mine. Then we'll see who has it tougher.
- Bart: Who are you?
- L.T. Smash: Oh, you'll find out, in due time.
- Bart: Well, it says here your name is L. T. Smash.
- L. T. Smash: The time has come. I'm L. T. Smash.
- Homer: Now listen to me, Smash. We're not signing anything. Unless it's a contract.
- L.T. Smash: Bart, I want you to meet 'n' greet the other members of the "Party Posse". He's smart... he's soulful... he's Milhouse!
- Milhouse: What up, G-money?
- L.T. Smash: Next, he'll break your nose, your glasses and your heart... Nelson!
- Bart: Wait, these are just guys from school. Who's next? Ralph Wiggum?
- Ralph: Wheee! I'm a pop sensation.
- Bart: Party Posse, we rule the Earth. The greatest band since music's birth?
- Nelson: Isn't this song a little boastful?
- Milhouse: No one told me there was gonna be boasting.
- Principal Skinner: ... so, from now on anything caught in your zipper will be handled by the school nurse, and not me. And now... are you adequately prepared to rock?
- Kids: Yeah!
- Principal Skinner: Silence! Here they are, the Party Posse!
- Bart: Hello, Springfield! Now here's a song that your principal Skinner doesn't want us to play!
- Kids: Boo!
- Principal Skinner: That's not true! This assembly was my idea. I like your inoffensive brand of pop-rock!
- Bart: Screw you man, we're gonna play it anyway!
- L. T. Smash: Man, they're gonna be big. And you stood in their way!
- Principal Skinner: No I didn't. I even came in early and made orange drink!
- L. T. Smash: Orange drink? What, do you live with your mama?
- Principal Skinner: She lives with me!
- Ralph: I'm wearing a bath robe, and I'm not even sick!
- Homer: "Yvan eht nioj!" Ya gotta love that crazy chorus.
- Lisa: What does it mean?
- Homer: Ah, It doesn't mean anything. It's like Rama Lama Ding-dong or Give Peace a Chance.
- Lisa: There's something weird about this video...
- Marge: None of those girls has had three kids, I can tell you that.
- Lisa: No, something else...
- Lisa: But you have recruiting ads on TV. Why do you need subliminal messages?
- L.T. Smash: Eh, it's a three-pronged attack: subliminal, liminal, and super-liminal.
- Lisa: Super-liminal?
- L.T. Smash: I'll show you. [opens a window and yells at Lenny and Carl] Hey, you! Join the Navy!
- Carl: Uh, yeah, all right.
- Lenny: I'm in.
- Homer: Wait a minute, Bart's band is brainwashing kids with subliminal messages? That's pretty farfetched, Lisa.
- Marge: Are you sure someone hasn't been bitten by the jealousy bug?
- Homer: Here comes the jealousy bug. Gonna git ya! Gonna git ya!
- Lisa: Cut it out! You're a grown man!
- Homer: I wanna go home now.
- Milhouse: The Statue of Liberty! Where are we?
- Homer: Not "Mad"! That's our nation's largest mental illness-themed humor magazine.