Little Orphan Millie/Quotes
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
"Little Orphan Millie"
- [After Maggie gives Milhouse her baby bottle.]
- Milhouse: Oh, my God! I've become the world's oldest baby. Men don't get their moo-moo from a baa-baa. They get their moo-moo from a big-boy cup!
- Homer: Marge, give me a break! I don't know the colors of peoples' eyes! I just judge them on the color of their skin.
- Kirk: Uh, attention, everyone. Uh, Luann and I have some big news.
- Bart: Is it that you're brother and sister? Because you really look a lot alike.
- Kirk: No.
- Bart: Half-brother and half-sister?
- Kirk: No!
- Bart: Siamese twins who've been surgically separated?
- Luann: No! We're getting remarried.
- [Homer is searching for his wedding album.]
- Homer: Where is it? I gotta find out what color Marge's eyes are. Ah! Cha-ching! (he goes to open the album only to find it has a combination lock, and is shut tight.) Ohh! Oh, Marge darling... What's the combination to our wedding album?
- Marge: Our anniversary.
- Homer: (pauses) D'oh!
- [When Milhouse's parents are lost at sea.]
- Homer: Here Milhouse, why don't you cheer up with a glass of Ocean Spray. [catches himself] Oh, boy. Forget that. How about some Cap'n Crunch? [catches himself] Seven Seas Italian Dressing? Oh, no, no, no. Uhh... Chicken of the Sea tuna? Ahh. Billy Ocean CD? The History of Atlantic Records?
- Marge: Stop naming things!
- Homer: I want to, but I can't.
- Marge: Then go to Moe's.
- Homer: Good idea. I'll drown my sorrows in Anchor Steam Beer. [looks at Milhouse] Oh ho ho I'm sorry. [covers his mouth and leaves]
- Milhouse: If my parents are lost at sea, are you gonna find them?
- First Officer: We'll try, but... have you ever been to the sea? It's huge.
- Second Officer: And we have to search all of them -- 'cause they all, you know, connect.