| Cosmic Wars
| Movie Information
Bart and Lisa think that the films have gotten a lot worse since their creation and go to see creator Randall Curtis. Comic Book Guy is a fan of the series and watches the films several times a day.
Homer showed a screening of an illegally downloaded version of one of the Cosmic Wars films. The film begun by saying that the events of all previous Cosmic Wars never happened due to a rift in the space-time continuum.
Dizznee was said to have bought out Cosmic Wars and in turn revamped Dizzneeland, with a number of Cosmic Wars-themed attractions and rides, such as Jabba the Tiki Hut and Jim-Jam Bonk's Wild Ride. A person in a Yoda suit was employed, claiming to have been bought for $4 billion.
Behind the Laughter
- Episode – "Co-Dependent's Day"
- Episode – "Please Homer, Don't Hammer 'Em" (poster)
- Episode – "The Food Wife" (Blocko Cosmic Wars)
- Episode – "The D'oh-cial Network" (Blocko Cosmic Wars)
- Episode – "Treehouse of Horror XXIII" (Bart & Homer's Excellent Adventure segment)
- Episode – "A Tree Grows in Springfield"
- Episode – "Steal This Episode"
- Episode – "I Won't Be Home for Christmas" (Cosmic Wars: Holiday Special)
- Episode – "The Man Who Came to Be Dinner"
- Episode – "Springfield Splendor"
|The Gathering Shadow • A New Take • Holiday Special|
|Princess Agoomba • AT-AT • Jim-Jam Bonks • C-3PO parody • Galactic senator • Jason • Lord Kraylac • R3 • Yoda parody|
|Blocko Cosmic Wars • Cosmic Wars Ranch • The Crucifixion of Jim Jam Bonks • Jim Jam Cereal • Randall Curtis|
|Wedge Antilles • Jar Jar Binks • C-3PO • Chewbacca • Boba Fett • Greedo • Grogu • Obi-Wan Kenobi • Princess Leia • Darth Maul • Emperor Palpatine • Kylo Ren • Rey • Han Solo • Luke Skywalker • R2-D2 • Darth Vader • Wicket W. Warrick • Yoda|
|Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back • Star Wars Episode VII: The Apology|
|Cosmic Wars • My Dinner with Jar Jar|