Circus Line couch gag
| Circus Line Couch Gag
| Couch Gag Information
The Simpsons get up off the couch and form a line with some dancers. The wall behind the couch moves away. This reveals a lot of other circus acts such as elephants, jugglers, magicians, trapeze artists and Santa's Little Helper walking on two legs.
Behind the Laughter
This is the most commonly used elongated couch gag used. It was first used to make up for shorter episodes.
- Episode – "Lisa's First Word"
- Episode – "I Love Lisa"
- Episode – "The Front"
- Episode – "Cape Feare"
- Episode – "Fear of Flying"
- Episode – "The Simpsons 138th Episode Spectacular"
- Episode – "Monty Can't Buy Me Love"
- Episode – "Simpson Safari"
- Episode – "The Bart Wants What It Wants"