Blood Feud/Quotes< Blood Feud
- [Commemoration of the SNPP billboard]
- Mayor Quimby: And now, it gives me great pleasure to present the power plant warning sign, which will be visible from the hills to the entire city. And now, a demonstration! The nuclear plant status will be presented as such
- Warning sign: [NO PROBLEM. EVERYTHING IS FINE.]
- Strong applause
- Warning sign: [MINOR FALLOUT. ROLL UP WINDOWS.]
- Moderate applause
- Warning sign: [MELTDOWN. FLEE CITY.]
- Weak applause
- Warning sign: [CORE EXPLOSION. REPENT SINS.]
- Audience is in stunned silence over gravity of such a warning; all except for Carl, Homer, and Lenny, who are snickering because they think that warning sign is ridiculous
- Homer: Joke's on them. If the core exploded, there would not even be the power to light that sign!
- Homer: Hello, my name is Mr. Burns. I believe you have a letter for me.
- Postal Worker: Okay, Mr. Burns. What's your first name?
- Homer: ...I don't know.
- [Outside post office sitting on steps.]
- Homer: Great plan, Bart.
- Homer: [of the Olmec head] Marge, what does it do?
- Marge: It doesn't do anything.
- Homer: Marge, really, what does it do?
- Marge: Whatever it does, it's doing it now.
- [Moe's telephone rings]
- Moe: Moe's Tavern, where the elite meet to drink.
- Bart: Uh, hello. Is Mike there? Last name, Rotch.
- Moe: Hold on, I'll check. Mike Rotch! Mike Rotch! Hey, has anybody seen Mike Rotch lately?
- [The barflies start to laugh.]
- Moe: Listen, you little puke! One of these days I'm going to catch you, and I'm going to carve my name on your back with an ice pick!