Why you little!
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
| Why you little!
| Catchphrase Information
"Why you little!" is one of Homer's catchphrases. Most of the time it is followed by Homer strangling Bart for whatever reason, commonly being Bart insulting Homer verbally, but in the episode "Homer's Phobia", Bart slapped Homer on account of seeing people hitting each other.
There have been 19 variations of this catchphrase.
- "Why, you little! I'll teach you to laugh at something funny!" (The Simpsons Movie)
- "Don't tell me I'm not capable of good behavior!" ("Donnie Fatso")
- "Why you metal..........!" (Used for Bart's replacement robot David in "Treehouse of Horror XVI")
- "Why, you little Borderline psyco-" (Said by B.F. Sherwood in Family Therapy [this is the first variation])
- "Why you cotton-pickin'!" (Used for Cletus in "Home Sweet Homediddly-Dum-Doodily")
- "Choke on your candor!" (Used on Bart after he makes fun of him being attacked by a bear in "The Fat and the Furriest")
- "Well, take note of this!!" (before strangling Bart, believing that he has cheated on his history test, though he later finds out that he didn't in "Sleeping with the Enemy")
- "Why, thee little!" (The pilgrim portrayals of Homer and Bart employed this gag in "The Wettest Stories Ever Told")
- "Pretend to care!" (while strangling Bart in "She Used to Be My Girl")
- "Why you little bastard......!" (after Lisa points out that there are two types of bastard; it should be noted that while Homer is strangling Bart she comments, "That's the angry one." in "Wedding for Disaster")
- "Why, you big...!" (Marge says this as she enters a two-way "why you little!" by strangling Homer who does so also with the gag's traditional victim in "Homer's Night Out".)
- "You stole my money!" (Bart says this as he attempts to reverse the roles in "Barting Over". Bart's hands are too small, so he pulls Homer's belt off and uses it as a Homer-strangler instead.)
- "I paid for your splendor!" (Homer to Bart in Barting Over after seeing Bart's new home and that half of his paycheck went to Bart in him settling in on his new luxuries.)
- "I'll Kwanzaa you!" (Homer after Bart demands Homer's mother, Mona, give him several years worth of holiday money in "Mother Simpson".)
- "I'll audience you! (after Bart tells him that he lost his stranglehold on the audience in his show in "Today I Am a Clown".)
- "Choke on your lies!" (when Bart tells Homer he did not make a prank call to Brazil in "Blame It on Lisa".)
- "Die, monster!" (when realizing Bart made the Angry Dad cartoons and humiliated him in "I Am Furious (Yellow)")
- "Just run the the camera, you little--!" (when Bart is filming Homer's speech to Marge that he is leaving her because she is going out with Artie Ziff and says "Patty and Selma?! Screw that!" in "Half-Decent Proposal")
- "Why, you very little--" (strangling Bart in a video on "The Girl Who Slept Too Little")
- "Boy - must - die!" (when Bart spills the lotion that makes hair grow in "Simpson and Delilah")
- "I'll show you mad in the morning!" (when Homer realizes that Bart mailed the letter, but Marge scolds him, "Homer, you encouraged him. You should be strangling yourself!" in "Blood Feud")
- "Why, you little! I'll teach you to have a libido!" (Strangling Bart as Homer catches him and Milhouse watching softer-than-soft-porn on the Internet I.E. Flanders' 2 female tenants transmitting slightly naughty live webcam shows (no nudity though!) from inside Flanders' own house in "Home away from Homer")
- "YOU!! You did this to me!" (when Homer realizes that Bart turned his shirt pink in "Stark Raving Dad")
- "Why you monster! And you took my daughter's saxophone too! (Homer's rage at the cat burglar directed at the Channel 6 stage manager in "Homer the Vigilante")
- "Choke on my numb, blue hands!" (Homer attempting to strangle Bart with frozen hands in "A Totally Fun Thing Bart Will Never Do Again")
- Why you slimy little! (Homer on snail Bart in "Married to the Blob")
- Why you little! I'll show you who's a flabbi! (Homer rolls Bart's face on his big stomach in "Clown in the Dumps")
- "I'll paperweight you!" (Homer slams his rear end onto Bart in "Gal of Constant Sorrow")
- 'Burn, Barty, Burn!' (Homer breathing fire while strangling Bart in "Father Knows Worst")
- 'Lisa, no! Your hands are too weak!' (Lisa starts strangling Bart when he confesses to destroying the Christmas tree, only for Homer to stop her and take over himself in "Miracle on Evergreen Terrace")
- 'Aargh! You call that saying Grace?!' (Lisa sees Homer apparently going to hug Bart and thinks it sweet, but he's actually throttling him for saying the Grace prayer wrongly or rudely in "Lisa the Tree Hugger")
- 'He what? YOU MONSTER!!' (Homer calls Bart his "little Roman Polanski", unaware of what the real one did, and upon being told by Marge, throttle Bart in a rage in "Angry Dad: The Movie")
In a couple of episodes, Homer has said it when he is further away. In "Treehouse of Horror XIII", one of Homer's clones tried to strangle the real Homer, and then they both went 'Why you little' at the same time. Grampa sometimes uses it when he strangles Homer.
|This article is a stub. You can help Wikisimpsons by embiggening it.|