If I left you a message on your talk page, please reply there as it's easier to follow a conversation when it's all in one place. Thank you!
Damn proud of my Scottish roots! SCOTLAND FOREVER!!
| User Information
| Real name:
| Birth date:
|| December 4, 1966 (1966-12-04) (age 56)
| Place of origin:
| Current location:
|| Seattle area
| Languages I speak:
|| English, Spanish
| User rights:
| Wiki skills:
|| Article writing and editing in general|
- Real first name: Geoff (yep, spelled the English way with a "G")
- Nationality: USA, but my Scottish roots run deep
- Languages Spoken: English and Spanish
- Gender / Age: Male, officially in my 50s but never too old for The Simpsons
- Live in the greater Seattle area, originally from Montana
- Job: Computer systems analyst at a health clinic
- Writer by vocation
- Favorite "other" wikis to read and/or contribute: Criminal Minds, Harry Potter, King of the Hill, The Mentalist, NCIS.
- My nickname: A portmanteau of "MythBusters" (one of my favorite TV shows) and "Navigator" (which I've used in other forums, such as Yahoo! Answers).
- Simpsons merchandise I own
Founder, Project Self Voicers
|| This user has made over 10000 edits to this wiki!
Edit count breakdown:
- 4,630 at the Host That Shall Not Be Named
- 1,908 at ShoutWiki
- 12,983 and counting at the independent Simpsonswiki
Ongoing Wiki Projects
- Maintain and update Project Self Voicers pages
- Re-write the episode summaries for the Season N pages
- Create and renovate episodes' Quotes tabs in accordance with the Manual of Style
- Replace low-quality JPG images with PNGs (especially if I was the doofus that uploaded the lousy JPG in the first place)
Current Wiki Projects
|| The Golden Homer Award|
This user was awarded the Golden Homer Award for :
and February 2011!
|| The Silver Homer Award|
This user was awarded the Silver Homer Award for :
and July 2013!
|| The Bronze Homer Award|
This user was awarded the Bronze Homer Award for :
and June 2012!
Least Favorite Episodes