The Simpsons Treehouse of Horror Fun-Filled Frightfest
| The Simpsons Treehouse of Horror Fun-Filled Frightfest
| Book Information
Join Matt Groening, the King of Comic Chaos and the creator of America's favourite family, 'The Simpsons', as he cooks up a creepy cornucopia of knee–knocking, white knuckling, knee–slapping knick–knacks. Brace yourself for beer–bellied beasties, frozen cavemen, ghoulish groundskeepers, price–gouging Kwik–E clerks, wonderful wizards, drooling aliens, banned books, talking horses, defective duplicates and parallel worlds. If you have a taste for terror and a hankering for humour, satisfy your appetite with this deliriously delicious treat not for the faint of heart or the very ticklish!
- Martin's Folktales From Around the World
- 1001 Nightmares of C. Montgomery Burns
- The Hook
- Homer's Big-Time Smartypants Halloween Quiz
- Men Will be Freeze-Dried for Sale on Mars, Women Will be Freeze-Dried for Sale on Venus
- From Duffs Till Dawn
- Springfield Retirement Spook-A-Rama
- Moe's Urban Tales of Terror!!!
- Halloween Coppers Springfield
- All I Ever Needed to Know I Learned From Injecting Plutonium Isotopes into Kindergarteners
- In Springfield No One Can Hear You Scream
- Ned Flanders's Halloweenie House!
- Socko Superstar Saturday
- Cecil and Bob's Evil Prison Showtune Sing-Along!
- Catastrophe in Substitute Springfields!
- Living, Loving, and Loving to Eat the Living
- I'm Not In Springfield Anymore
- Reasons to Avoid a Zombie-Run Restaurant
- Moe's Half-Off Halloween Supplies
- Springfield Cemetery's Finest Epitaphs
Bart Simpson's Treehouse of Horror Comics
|#1 • #2 • #3 • #4 • #5 • #6 • #7 • #8 • #9 • #10 • #11 • #12 • #13 • #14 • #15 • #16 • #17 • #18 • #19 • #20 • #21|
|Heebie-Jeebie Hullabaloo • Spine-Tingling Spooktacular • Fun-Filled Frightfest • Hoodoo Voodoo Brouhaha • Dead Man's Jest • From Beyond the Grave|