| The Happy Little Elves
| TV Show Information
The Happy Little Elves are a fictional children's program, often resembling a cross between The Smurfs, Snorks, Astrosnik, "Teletubbies" and Care Bears. The characters in the Happy Little Elves are often crudely drawn and are generally aimed at younger children. They have spawned several direct-to-video films. Merchandising includes posters, lunchboxes, shirts, dolls, etc. Bart hates The Happy Little Elves, calling them "the crappy little elves" on several occasions.
Movies and TV shows
Cast of Characters
- Moldy – The elder. He has bottle-thick lenses, dark green skin with darker green liver spots all over, carries a cane.
- Bubbles – He has 2 buck teeth, 3-button shirt, cone hat leaning backwards.
- Yendor – He has the blue-striped shirt, hat flopped-over backwards.
- Doofy – He has a single star on his shirt and a cone-shaped hat leaning forward.
- Cheery – The only female elf, she has blond hair.
- Brainy – He has no hat, big head, and glasses.
- Chilly – ("the elf that cannot love",) Frowns, seen on the cover of the video of "The Happy Little Elves Meet the Curious Bear Club", hat flops over to the side.
- Gloomy – The self-hating elf. (According to Lisa, he resembles Bart.)
- Smiley - Probably a happy elf.
- Giggly - Probably giggles a lot.
- Happy - Probably always happy.
- Baby Musthave 
There was a different female Elf seen on Maggie's wall  once, and there was a completely different, bearded elf (possibly "Gloomy") pictured in the poster for Return of the Happy Little Elves.
||The contents of this article or section are considered to be non-canon and therefore may not have actually happened or existed.
The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- This section is transcluded from The Simpsons: Tapped Out decorations/Payout decorations. To edit it, please edit the transcluded page.
- This section is transcluded from The Simpsons: Tapped Out Krustyland attractions. To edit it, please edit the transcluded page.
|Happy Elves Ride
||Dimensions - D x W
||7 x 11
|Propagating Sickly Sweetness