Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
| Grown-Up Halloween
Grown-Up Halloween is a song sung by the adults of Springfield about how they celebrate Halloween once the kids have gone to sleep.
- Sideshow Mel:
- The children are all sleeping; not one kiddie on the street.
- Bernice Hibbert:
- The fun's just starting for mommy and daddy.
- Sexy tricks,
- Bernice and Dr. Hibbert:
- And boozy treats.
- It's time for grown-up Halloween,
- Close your eyes if you're under 18.
- Luann Van Houten:
- It's my chance to show ooooobs,
- Rainier Wolfcastle:
- Live my fantasy,
- Groundskeeper Willie:
- 'Cause tomorrow morning,
- We won't remember a thing,
- Our lives are awful and dreary,
- So tonight we're going way way way way way way way too far,
- Hide your kids this cannot be unseen,
- It's naked, wasted, grown-up Halloween!
Behind the Laughter