| This is a talk page, where you can leave messages and comments about the Fat Tony article.
- Please sign and date your posts using four tildes (
- New discussion topics go at the bottom of the page.
- New to Wikisimpsons? Welcome!
- This is not a forum for general discussion about the article's subject. Only talk about edits to the article. If you want to ask questions about the content, ask on Wikisimpsons Answers.
|Some talk page guidelines:
- Be polite
- Assume good faith
- No personal attacks
- Don't bite the newcomers!
Fat tony's position
he is not the Leader because Don Vittorio DiMaggio is Fat Tony would be the capo or underboss --Owen1983 13:51, October 28, 2010 (UTC)
Well this is going to be confusing
Fat Tony died of a heart attack in the latest episode, Donnie Fatso. However, the writers went "Principal Tamzarian" again and restored continuity by having Fat Tony's brother, Fit Tony, replace him and take up his appearance. So what do we do? Do we make a separate article for Fit Tony or do we stick with just one Fat Tony article? Ldude893 11:51, 13 December 2010 (UTC)
- I suggest that it could be handled the same way as Snowball V / Snowball II. -- Mythigator 13:42, 13 December 2010 (UTC)
- Damn you for spoiling it >_>. So Fat Tony dies and is replaced by his brother, Fit Tony. Do they look exactly the same? If so, per Myth. ----- It's Magic - C Blackadder 16:01, 13 December 2010 (UTC)
- I decided to move Fat Tony to Fat Tony (original) and Fit Tony is now Fat Tony (latest). ☆The Solar Dragon☆ 17:30, 13 December 2010 (UTC)
- Added a <!-----> note to Fat Tony (original)'s appearance section. Please note that any episode, comic etc released after December 12 2010 should place Fat Tony's appearance on Fat Tony (latest) page. ----- It's Magic - C Blackadder 17:35, 13 December 2010 (UTC)