Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
Lisa may refer to:
- Lisa Simpson; one of the main characters in the show.
- Fake Lisa Simpson; went on stage as Lisa Simpson.
- Lisa, Jr.; a Lisa-lookalike in "Missionary: Impossible".
- "Lisa"; the cheerleader that filled in for Lisa in "The Simpsons Spin-Off Showcase".
- Lisa Leslie, a professional basket ball player.
- Lisa Marie; a cargo ship.
- Lisa Marie Simpson (A Trip to Simpsons Mountain); sister of Abraham Simpson.
- Lisa Ziff; alternate version of Lisa Simpson who's father is Artie Ziff.
Behind the Laughter
- Lisa Angelle; country music singer and songwriter.
- Lisa Kudrow; voice of Alex Whitney.
- Lisa Labracio; animator and composer.
- Lisa Lampanelli; voice of Ramona.
- Lisa Leslie; voice of herself in the episode "Pray Anything".
- Lisa Licht; on Hans Zimmer's list of who he'd like to thank on The Simpsons Movie: The Music.
- Lisa Marie Leonardi-Knight; worked with digital ink and paint.
- Lisa Stewart; an assistant to the producers.
- Lisa Walder; assistant to James L. Brooks.
- Lisa Womble; former production assistant.
- Moaning Lisa
- Homer vs. Lisa and the 8th Commandment
- I Love Lisa
- Lisa the Iconoclast
- Lisa's Date with Density
- Lisa's First Word
- Lisa's Pony
- Lisa's Rival
- Lisa's Substitute
- Lisa's Wedding
- Lisa Gets an "A"
- Lisa on Ice
- Lisa the Beauty Queen
- Lisa the Greek
- Lisa the Simpson
- Lisa the Vegetarian
- Lisa vs. Malibu Stacy
- Moaning Lisa
- Mr. Lisa Goes to Washington
- The Old Man and the Lisa
- Loan-a Lisa
- Lisa Simpson, This Isn't Your Life
- Lisa Goes Gaga