The Funtendo Zii is a gaming console.
After observing Mr. Burns playing Zii Sports and another a World War II first person shooter, Lisa purchased a Funtendo Zii from a hardware store for the Springfield Retirement Castle. Lisa took the Zii to the retirement castle and sets it up for Grampa and the other residents, who were confused by the technology at first, but soon warmed up to a game of virtual tennis. The residents eventually began to feel younger and start bossing around the nurses, who in response destroyed the Zii by putting it in a dishwasher.
Behind the Laughter
- The Zii is a parody of the Nintendo Wii and uses exactly the same sounds as the Wii.
- Zii Sports is a parody of Wii Sports and the tennis game they are playing is a parody of the tennis game on Wii Sports.
- In the episode "Waverly Hills 9-0-2-1-D'oh", when Marge cleans up Homer's apartment, he asks what happened to his Wii, not intended to use the term Zii.
- In The Simpsons Game, God's version of the Wii is called the Hii.
- Episode – "Million Dollar Maybe"
- Episode – "The Squirt and the Whale"
- Episode – "Moe Letter Blues"
- Episode – "The Spy Who Learned Me"
- Episode – "Lisa Goes Gaga" (couch gag)
- THOH – "Treehouse of Horror XXIX" (commercial)
- Episode – "'Tis the 30th Season"
- Episode – "I'm Dancing as Fat as I Can"
- Episode – "Three Dreams Denied" (commercial)
|Zii • Zii Zu • Zii3|
|Zii Sports • Zii Hop|