| Song Information
Trouble-istic is a song sung by Tabitha Vixx (guest star Mandy Moore) in the episode Marge and Homer Turn a Couple Play. The music was written by Alf Clausen and the lyrics by Joel H. Cohen. It is a possible parody of the Britney Spears song "Toxic".
- Now, to sing our national anthem, payola recording artist Tabitha Vixx!
- Oh, say can you see
- By the dawn's early light?
- And now here's something from my new album.
- I'm trouble-istic!
- Stay away, boy,
- 'Cuz you know, I'm trouble-istic.
- Think you can control me,
- You ain't bein' realistic.
- Hey, Buck, how's it feel knowing your wife's turning on a creep like me? Weird, I bet! Heh-heh!
- A trouble-istic girl
- Makes your trouble-ations grow.
- Double trouble-istic
- When you try to tell me, "No."
- Trouble, trouble
- Oh, yeah
- And the home of the brave!