Why Springfield, Why Not?
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
(Redirected from New Springfield Anthem)
| "Why Springfield, Why Not?"
| Song Information
- Springfield's the only home that we've got
- But to be frank, there's not a lot To recommend it
- We've got a big sinkhole
- And they shut down the think hole
- Sideshow Mel:
- This is not boosterism!
- Joe Quimby:
- Warm up the horse.
- But when you think of the things we lack
- Stead of the stuff we've got
- We haven't had a circus fire in months
- Ooh, we're just off the interstate
- Ah, the second right off exit 8...
- Clancy Wiggum:
- He didn't blow his line.
- Sarah, let's have another!
- You may find our culture lacking
- We finally outlawed our snake whacking
- Bart, Lisa, Milhouse, Ralph, Wendell, Rod Flanders, Jeremy Jailbird, and Nelson:
- But hooray for Springfield
- Bart, Lisa, Milhouse, Ralph, Sherri, Terri, Jeremy Jailbird, and Nelson:
- Give two cheers Smallpox-free for seven years
- Why Springfield?
- Why not?