| Ned Flanders' Top Forty
| Comic Story information
Ned Flanders' Top Forty is a Simpsons Illustrated list first printed in Simpsons Illustrated #4. The list was later reprinted in Simpsons Comics Simpsorama.
- Family togetherness nights.
- My "better half"... "the ol' ball 'n' chain. (Hee hee, just kiddin', Maude!)
- Yellow ribbons on oak trees.
- My new 4-wheel drive sport-utility tractor-mower.
- Bob Hope specials.
- Pants with just a skosh more room in the seat and tights.
- The impassioned rhetoric of Reverend Lovejoy.
- Halogen lighting.
- My new AduioCratic 48-disc CD player with fully uncontrollable no access random play.
- Yellow ribbons on flagpoles.
- Natural law.
- Waiters who introduce themselves.
- The Ice Capades.
- The heady mixture of politics and religion.
- Florence Henderson.
- Cordless power tools.
- Traditional American Family Values.
- Feelin' groovy.
- Those new super-tasty low-sodium snack foods.
- Talking with "The Man Upstairs."
- My new 64-inch drive-in screen TV.
- Yellow ribbons on car antennas.
- Theme restaurants.
- The power of positive thinking.
- That cozy way my jogging suit feels when it's fresh out of the dryer.
- Quality time with Todd and Rod.
- My new HeartAttacker-2000 deluxe StepMeister exerciser.
- Dinner theatre.
- The simple satisfaction of a job well done.
- The jazzy song stylings of La Streisand.
- Made-for-TV movies.
- Maude's meatloaf.
- Good ol' American know-how.
- War movies with dance music soundtracks.
- Reader's Digest's "Life in These United States."
- My new WeedBeater cordless Weasel-Wackler.
- Letting my inner-child out to play.
- Yellow ribbons on high-voltage utility powers.