Am open for business. --Spare-tire
|Welcome to Wikisimpsons. Although everyone is welcome to make constructive contributions here, at least one of your recent edits, such as the one you made to Simpsoncalifragilisticexpiala(Annoyed Grunt)cious, did not appear to be constructive and has been reverted. Please use the sandbox for any test edits you would like to make, and read the policy page to learn more about contributing constructively to this wiki.
Please note that further infractions may result in a block for a short duration, at an administrator's discretion. Thank you.
☆The Solar Dragon (Talk - Contribs.)☆ 03:04, December 19, 2013 (EST)
Crazy things happenings in animated shows like the Simpsons. We have deicde at only Halloween, future and story-episodes is non-canon. /AleWi (talk) 00:21, December 28, 2013 (EST)
We count Treehouse of Horror-episode as the first, because it's an episode of the the regular season. /AleWi (talk) 00:21, December 28, 2013 (EST)
- You were already warned about this. As soon as you come back from your block, you start to do it again? Keep it up and you will get another block. The Solar Dragon 10:32, June 5, 2014 (EDT)
- Sorry...--Spare-tire (talk) 22:54, June 5, 2014 (EDT)
The Solar Dragon (Talk - Contribs.) 05:04, January 3, 2014 (EST)
Please learn to use the "Show Preview" button when making edits. This stops you from clogging up recent changes with lots of minor edits. Thank you, The Solar Dragon 04:42, September 23, 2014 (EDT)
- I will remember. --Spare-tire (talk) 21:55, September 23, 2014 (EDT)
Hi. I removed it from the list 'cause it actually got featured. Check the main page of the wiki. / Loco87 (TALK / Contribs) 20:08, April 10, 2016 (EDT)
- I didn't realize that. --Spare-tire (talk) 02:07, April 11, 2016 (EDT)
Homer vs. Lisa and the 8th Commandment/References
Firstly, Is there a reason you were making the comment not logged in? From your edit summary, it seemed that you were purposely trying to not identify yourself. Secondly, As per the talk page policy, please do not edit comments after they have been made, unless to correct a minor spelling mistake or such things. The Solar Dragon 08:09, November 4, 2022 (EDT)
- I'm sorry. I never meant to create suspicions, I just sometimes use public computers. I will try to edit only when logged in if it will help prevent further disturbances. Also, I just wish the question would get a response. -Spare-tire (talk) 18:18, November 4, 2022 (EDT)