Hello, Josegiraffio, and welcome to Wikisimpsons!
Thank you for your edits to the London Eye article and taking interest in our wiki. If you have any troubles, feel free to ask questions on my talk page or any other any experienced editors' talk page. Also, you could look at a help page.
Here are a few pages to help out new editors such as yourself:
Please sign your name on talk pages by using four tildes (~~~~). This will automatically produce your name and the date. Signing your comments is important, as it lets other editors know who has posted which comments. Again, welcome!
|You have recently uploaded the image File:Fabf15-big.jpg, to this wiki; however, you did not add a licensing tag to it. Every image on Wikisimpsons must have the correct copyright status provided in the image's description, otherwise it may be deleted. There are licensing templates provided which can be placed on the page to provide copyright status. The templates can be used through the drop down menus which you will find on the upload screen. See Wikisimpsons:Images for more information.Thank you.|
- And, this has to be done within a day or it will be deleted. ☆The Solar Dragon (Talk)☆ 14:35, April 24, 2010 (UTC)
|You have recently uploaded the image File:Leonard nimoy.jpg, to this wiki; however, you did not add a licensing tag to it. Every image on Wikisimpsons must have the correct copyright status provided in the image's description within a day, otherwise it will be deleted. There are licensing templates provided which can be placed on the page to provide copyright status. The templates can be used through the drop down menus which you will find on the upload screen. See Wikisimpsons:Images for more information.Thank you.|
- Same again. Within a day or it's gone. ☆The Solar Dragon (Talk)☆ 21:39, April 24, 2010 (UTC)
Bart103 23:00, April 24, 2010 (UTC) Hey, how you're doing? I'm new too.
Please stop spamming articles with "BUY ITISSUES OR DIE" or else you will be banished from this wiki. Ldude893 13:36, April 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Why did you do that to the Homer Simpson article? This is your warning. Any more vandalism will result in a block. I now have to start checking your edits again. ☆The Solar Dragon (Talk)☆ 15:09, April 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Sorry about that, some idiot wrote that when I was on the toilet and away from my computer. Josegiraffio 15:43, April 29, 2010 (UTC)
Hi, okay I will do that in the future and why do the pages I create keep getting deleted. Josegiraffio 10:42, June 6, 2010 (UTC)
Okay , sorry about that. Josegiraffio 10:54, June 6, 2010 (UTC)
- I have definitely decided to give you my vote in the Golden Homer. You have been amazing lately. You have improved so much since you first started editing, it is amazing. We are going to introduce a new award next month for the person who has the most points at the end of the month. It looks like you may win every time if you keep this up. Well done on your hard work. ☆The Solar Dragon 21:51, July 17, 2010 (UTC)
OK, Is it ok if I create an episodes centered around Mr. Burns category like the episodes centered around Moe category. Josegiraffio 09:05, July 18, 2010 (UTC)
Congratulations for your new badge!
You sure do have alot of badges! I hope to earn as much badges as you!
How do you add a page to a category?
TheSimpsons 18:47, July 26, 2010 (UTC)
How would you like to be nominated for Rollback?
Details may apply. If you would like to be nominated, talk at my talkpage or contact Solar Dragon. TheSimpsons 18:41, July 30, 2010 (UTC)
Would you like to be rollback? <span style="font-family:Elephant">[[User:TheSimpsons|'''<span style="color:red">The</span><span style="color:blue">Simpsons</span>''']] <sup>[[User talk:TheSimpsons|'''<span style="color:gold">Talk'''</span>]]</sup></span> 16:02, July 31, 2010 (UTC)
| The Golden Homer Award
Congratulations! For your outstanding service to articles you have been awarded the Golden Homer Award for July 2010!
Da da da da - Da da - dah- DAH DAH DAAAAAH - DAH DAH DAAAAAAAAH - diddleydo. <span style="font-family:Elephant">[[User:TheSimpsons|'''<span style="color:red">The</span><span style="color:blue">Simpsons</span>''']] <sup>[[User talk:TheSimpsons|'''<span style="color:gold">Talk'''</span>]]</sup></span> 19:54, August 1, 2010 (UTC)
Well done on your award. Brassbandplayer 13:13, August 3, 2010 (UTC)
Just wanted to let you know that I've given you rollback. Yes, I did it "out of process", but I think you've shown a need for it, and I doubt you'll abuse it. Plus, I doubt that anyone would disagree. Enjoy. -- Brian McClure 17:21, August 9, 2010 (UTC)
| The Bronze Homer Award|
Congratulations! For your outstanding service to Wikisimpsons you have been awarded the Bronze Homer Award for September 2010!
Hey! You might not know me yet, but soon I'll be at the top of the users list. Just wanted to say hi!
Hope we can be friends,
staying or going?
Hey man :)
Hey Jose don't be hasty.
Mr. Blackadder 22:23, 21 November 2010 (UTC)
- Bet you still haven't got that. Anyway, you see the template i'm making in sandbox? Do you think it would be best sorted by type or the current location way? Mr. Blackadder 21:45, 23 November 2010 (UTC)
- Opps, you got their before I asked Mr. Blackadder 21:46, 23 November 2010 (UTC)
Hey, thanks for starting work on that one, I don't think I have it (I have Homer, possibly Bart and Lisa, CBG, Ralph and Krusty). If you want any help just send me a message :) It's Magic - C Blackadder 15:18, 4 December 2010 (UTC)
- No problem :), I only have Moe and Flanders so they are the only ones I can do. Josegiraffio Want to talk 15:33, 4 December 2010 (UTC)
☆The Crystal Homer Award☆
| The Crystal Homer Award
Congratulations! For your outstanding service to articles over the whole year, you have been awarded the Crystal Homer Award for 2010!
| The Bronze Homer Award|
Congratulations! For your outstanding service to Wikisimpsons you have been awarded the Bronze Homer Award for December 2010!
I have decided, due to recent changes, that this Wiki is not right for me and I have chosen that it would be best for me to leave the wiki, because of other personal projects that I would like to achieve. I have had a fun time here but my time has come and everybody's contributions towards making Wikisimpsons the best Simpsons database of knowledge have been fantastic. I may occasionally pop in once or twice to see how everything is going but that shall be all. I have started to edit less, meaning that soon, I will basically be not editing very often at all, and that I have only contributed 150 times in the last month. For me, I don't think that that is good enough and that it has been an absolute privilege working with everybody here. I am glad that I have had the opportunity of being a rollback, and it has helped me to edit a lot better, and understand how to edit effectively and efficiently. I remember when I first started at Wikisimpsons, and my editing was absolutely terrible, and I am pleased that it has changed in the nine months that I've been here. Finally, I would like to thank everybody for the effort that they have put into Wikisimpsons and also the time that they have used to make some top quality pages, and the quantity of pages created in my time, has been fantastic. Hope too see you again, Josegiraffio Want to talk 21:14, 11 January 2011 (UTC)
- You should have heard the groan I let out then. Second major contributor to leave within a month! Well, I hope that you change your mind and stick around but I doubt you will. Thanks for all your help. ☆The Solar Dragon☆ 21:32, 11 January 2011 (UTC)
- Josegiraffio has unfortunately left the wiki so the chances of him relying are slim at best. ☆The Solar Dragon☆ 10:40, 19 February 2011 (UTC)
- I'll try to edit when I can, but as that I don't really have that much time to edit, then it will probably just be a few times a week. Josegiraffio Want to talk 19:57, 22 February 2011 (UTC)
- Probably just stopping by and seeing how everything's doing, I'm getting my computer fixed on 26th July so I'll edit more after then. Josegiraffio 21:11, 16 July 2011 (UTC)
Okay, what the hell is that about? It's not your style so either: You've been hacked or you're annoyed at us for some reason. Well, it's being rejected for sure I'm afraid as you don't even have rollback rights at the moment. Sorry, but that's the way it is. Think these things through. The Solar Dragon (Talk - Contribs.) 11:21, 18 January 2012 (EST)
- Hey! Josegiraffio 07:36, 31 March 2012 (EDT)
|Welcome to Wikisimpsons. Although everyone is welcome to make constructive contributions here, at least one of your recent edits did not appear to be constructive and has been reverted. Please use the sandbox for any test edits you would like to make, and read the policy page to learn more about contributing constructively to this wiki.
Please note that further infractions may result in a block for a short duration, at an administrator's discretion. Thank you.
- Creating multiple accounts is strictly against policy, especially to vote for yourself. Doing this again may result in a block.--Cook879 09:05, 22 April 2012 (EDT)
RE: "Profane use of language"
Hi, due to vandalism and other problems within the last six months, I have unfortunately decided to remove your rollback rights. If you can convince me that this is in the past and continue to edit constructively, I will give them back to you. Thanks, The Solar Dragon (Talk - Contribs.) 12:19, 23 June 2012 (EDT)