Thank you for taking an interest in our wiki. If you have any troubles, feel free to ask questions on any experienced editors' talk page.
Here are a few pages to help out new editors such as most likely yourself:
Please sign your name on talk pages by using four tildes (~~~~). This will automatically produce your name and the date. Signing your comments is important, as it lets other editors know who has posted which comments.
Your request must have gotten lost in the shuffle. Sorry 'bout that; real life had me super-busy in June with stuff going on at work. Could you send another e-mail, or post the URL for your wiki on either your talkpage or mine? Thanks & regards ... -- Mythigator (talk) 21:14, November 30, 2018 (EST)
- Oops! I didn't notice at first that you included the URL in your note on my talk page. I'll re-visit your wiki after I get the egg off of my face. :-) -- Mythigator (talk) 21:17, November 30, 2018 (EST)
My Little Pony Article
For cultural references articles, the "threshold" number of references to the subject (TV show, movie, comic, etc.) in The Simpsons to rate putting the article into the mainspace is five. I'm going to see what I can do about getting yours to that point. I can think of two more references off the top of my head, which probably means there are more to be found. In the future, though, you might do something like build the article in a sandbox page under your user name and work on it in there until you've got five references. I have a few like that in various stages of development. Anyway, the article looks good so far; it just needs some more meat on its bones. Regards, M. -- Mythigator (talk) 22:50, July 25, 2019 (EDT)
- My apologies, I must've misread the requirements for those kind of articles. Thanks for not deleting the page outright (learning to use those T templates was surprisingly hard), I'll be sure to improve it in my userspace as I find more stuff to add to it.--Darkanine (talk) 06:22, August 4, 2019 (EDT)
- It takes a while to get the hang of those table templates. That was the whole reason I built a sandbox in the first place! Point being, I knew that the MLP references article represented a lot of work on your part, so I didn't want to just trash it. Lately I've been doing a lot of looking for references in Simpsons comics, so if I find any MLP references I'll be sure to add them.
- Also, I never did hear back either way from Solar about affiliation, so I went ahead and added Equestripedia to our affiliates list. The more I visit Equestripedia, the more it impresses me, and I'm someone who's not particularly an MLP fan. The only thing I ask is that you put a link to simpsonswiki.com on Equestripedia. If you have a links section that makes a distinction between MLP-related and otherwise, putting us in the "otherwise" section is fine. Congratulations and sorry it took so long!
- Finally, an early Happy Birthday to you and many happy returns! -- Mythigator (talk) 10:53, August 4, 2019 (EDT)