| "Teacher Said Don't Eat the Paste"
| Song Information
"Teacher Said Don't Eat the Paste" is a love song sung by Milhouse to Lisa.
- Teacher said don't eat the paste,
- 'tis apt to make you spew.
- I ate the paste, and liked the taste,
- Passed out and dreamed of you.
- Okay. First of all, it's never wise to use the word "spew" in a love song.
- Lisa Lisa... Maid so fair.
- With crimson dress and pointy hair.
- Do you mind if I stop and stare.
- Look in your mind and I'm there.
Behind the Laughter
The song is a parody of the English folk song "Greensleeves".