| This is a talk page, where you can leave messages and comments about the Simpson family article.
- Please sign and date your posts using four tildes (
- New discussion topics go at the bottom of the page.
- New to Wikisimpsons? Welcome!
- This is not a forum for general discussion about the article's subject. Only talk about edits to the article. If you want to ask questions about the content, ask on Wikisimpsons Answers.
|Some talk page guidelines:
- Be polite
- Assume good faith
- No personal attacks
- Don't bite the newcomers!
So, if Abrahams real greatgrandfather was Abraham, where does that place Howland Simpson and all above him on the family tree. I suppose we could put some ? after Howland, then Hiram and Mabel and Vigil (I still havent watched the ep, im going from the article.) and their kids, then after Abraham, Old tut then ORville than Abraham then homer etc...
Kingcjc 11:32, February 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Episodes are more canon than the books. However, it should say Howland Simpson/Abraham Simpson I. ☆The Solar Dragon (Talk)☆ 11:41, February 28, 2010 (UTC)
Im thinking this:
Garwood M clowta
Gabby M-Howland-Zeke-Pippa-Floyd-?-Hiram M Mabel M Vigil
Eliza Abraham I
Old Tut (and then cont as normal)
Kingcjc 11:45, February 28, 2010 (UTC)
Homer is The brainest of the family (not) —Preceding unsigned comment added by Vakamatrugaoffire (talk • contribs) 19:04, 22 September 2010
- Please only discuss the article here. ☆The Solar Dragon☆ 19:09, September 22, 2010 (UTC)