| This is a talk page, where you can leave messages and comments about the Candace article.
- Please sign and date your posts using four tildes (
- New discussion topics go at the bottom of the page.
- New to Wikisimpsons? Welcome!
- This is not a forum for general discussion about the article's subject. Only talk about edits to the article. If you want to ask questions about the content, ask on Wikisimpsons Answers.
|Some talk page guidelines:
- Be polite
- Assume good faith
- No personal attacks
- Don't bite the newcomers!
I removed that sentence because it was in Marge's dream. FatHomerTalk 06:03, September 28, 2015 (EDT)
- Technically she's fictional as the whole thing took place in dreams. The Solar Dragon 08:14, September 28, 2015 (EDT)
- I thought everything until the therapist was real? I didn't get that last thing about the tattoo. FatHomerTalk 09:14, September 28, 2015 (EDT)
- I thought the same as FatHomer. But it is all a tattoo. So, everything fictional. / Loco87 (TALK / Contribs) 10:05, September 28, 2015 (EDT)
- Oh yeah, Candace appeared before the therapist part... wow, this episode was confusing. The Solar Dragon 13:14, September 28, 2015 (EDT)
- Yeah, but at the end, the whole episode turns out to be a tattoo. Wouldn't be easier to consider the episode 'non-canon'? / Loco87 (TALK / Contribs) 14:04, September 28, 2015 (EDT)
- Easier, yes. Right, no. The first part is canon, as if the therapist part near the end. The final scene is non-canon, the dream is fictional. The Solar Dragon 14:30, September 28, 2015 (EDT)