| Let Them Play!
| Song Information
"Let Them Play!" is a song sung by Homer Simpson, Bart Simpson, Fat Tony and Louie.
- Let them play.
- We won't look; we'll turn away.
- Go make love, and eat some hay.
- We'll be dead,
- Shot through the head.
- Be that as it may.
- Fat Tony's horse is gay.
- Fat Tony:
- I do not hear no banging,
- No sound of horseshoes clanging.
- Roll in hay.
- Or tomorrow we will pay.
- I don't care about tomorrow,
- We need true horse love today.
- Here's a blanket they can borrow,
- Let them rock the night away.
- I don't really mind at all,
- But why must I go muck the stall?
- Roll in hay, roll in hay.
- Homer/Bart/Fat Tony/Louie:
- Roll in hay!
Behind the Laughter
This song is a parody of "One Day More" from Les Misérables.