Ironic Punishment Division
| Ironic Punishment Division
| Location Information
The Ironic Punishment Division is a division of Hell Labs.
Homer, who sold his soul to the Devil for a donut, spent a day in Hell while awaiting trial for his soul. In the Ironic Punishment Division, he was tortured by a demon who proclaimed, "So, you like donuts, eh? Well, have all the donuts in the world!" With that, a machine started cramming doughnuts into Homer's mouth, and he eagerly devoured them.
Later, the machine was running out of donuts and Homer still hadn't had enough: "More, please." Puzzled, the demon scratched his head and said, "I don't understand it. James Coco went mad in fifteen minutes."
- In 2004, McFarlane Toys released a playset modeled after this scene.
- The scene is based on the 1937 Warner Bros. cartoon "Pigs is Pigs" in which Piggy Hamhock is force-fed many different types of food.
- THOH – "Treehouse of Horror IV" (The Devil and Homer Simpson)
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out (Donut Torture Device, Turkey Stuffer*)
- The Simpsons Ironic Punishment Box Set. The Simpsons Shop. Retrieved on 2007-11-09.