| "Circus Clowning"
| Song Information
"Circus Clowning" is a song sung by Krusty, Bart and various animals at the circus.
- But you're a big time TV star.
- Ain't the circus worse by far?
- Oh, I used to love celebrity,
- But I've got big top clarity.
- Circus clowning is the life for me.
- Gonna flip the bird to lousy kids' TV.
- Circus folk have real camaraderie.
- I can't be fired 'cause they don't test my pee.
- He'd be positive,
- For every sedative.
- Circus laughter, there's no greater high.
- Crowd is fired up 'cause they might see you die.
- If he breaks his neck,
- What a thrill they'll get.
- All my problems have been solved for free.
- Talking to the bear sure beats therapy.
- A hug can beat,
- Fear of women's feet.
- Can I join the circus if I'm only ten?
- Here's a fake I.D., now your name is Ben.
- Ain't no mom to keep me safe and sound.
- I get to juggle swords, eat corn dogs off the ground.
- So, good riddance to TV
- I feel alive instead of live-plus-three.
- Because circus clowning is the life for me!.